About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Needlework Resumes & "Red Home" Quilt Finished!!!

It was lovely to go back to Needlework last night after 2 months break!   We finished off for the year just a couple of days before the wedding on 1 December, which seems such a long time ago now!   It's always fun to catch up with everyone and see what they have been doing over the holidays ....  and I was happy to show my "Red Home" quilt all finished off, bound and labelled ..... 


Chris had finished off her homework over the Christmas break ... lots of different house and garden designs will be sewn into a raffle quilt this year ! 


And Maree had made this gorgeous bright and colourful bag from a pattern she had purchased at "My Patch" at Milton .... lovely shop if you happen to be passing by !! 


8 comments:

  1. Oh my God! Fantastic quilt! I love Natalie Bird:-) Congrats, Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is so beautiful Fiona. Well done to Jenny for the lovely quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt. Love the colours too. Nice to have it finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. your quilt is awesome Fiona,its stunning,love it,and the owl bag is very sute as well,well done ladies and have a good day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stitching get togethers are great fun! Lovely sharing Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects. I can't wait to catch up with my guild this Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is beautiful. Love the bag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This quilt is fantastic! So beautiful and lovely!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!