About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sewing for Bushfire Victims

I am part of an amazing and caring online stitching group who are packaging up sewing bags filled with stitching goodies for the bushfire victims in Tasmania .... this is my little bundle which was posted off last week .... with a little surprise treat tucked into the bag!!  


As the binding is taking a long long time to sew around my "Red Home" quilt, I thought I would rest it on the chair for a bit and show you an applique tea towel I have made (red again)!!   And you can see the back of my quilt with the gorgeous quilting by Jenny!!    I'm having a bit of a lazy Sunday after a big night of dancing at a good friend's 50th birthday party last night!!     


4 comments:

  1. Love the tea towel and good on you for helping the bushfire victims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful thing to do Fiona love your sewing set i twill make someone very happy and also love the tea towel,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great parcel Fiona......well done..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Fiona, the recipient I am sure will be very happy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!