About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, March 1, 2013

Needlework Tours Cruise 2014

Here is some exciting news (that I have had to keep to myself for a long time now!!) ...... I have been asked to be a Tutor on the Needlework Tours Cruise to New Zealand in February 2014!!!    And the fun thing is that Sylvia has too!!!   So we will be heading off early next year with lots of other lovely and talented Tutors (21 to be exact) for 14 days of needlework bliss to New Zealand on the "Voyager of the Seas"!!  How exciting!!



Here is the cover of the brochure which is available online here at the Needlework Tours website ......  and you can see Sylvia and I stitching on this years cruise in the second photo from the right!   Simon and Maureen Laughlin are the brains trust behind Needlework Tours and did an amazing job on organisation of this years cruise to Noumea and Fiji (even though we didn't make it to Fiji).      My projects are a one day project of   an Australian Wildflowers Jewel Box .......



The first of my two day projects is the Ribbon and Roses Canvas Work ....



And the second of my two day projects is my Love to Sew Embroidered Sewing Box ....



It will be such fun .... hope you can join us !!!!   


5 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Your projects look great too. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations..how cool! And your projects are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: God has truely blessed you with talent, what an honor to be chosen for this cruise.
    I do wish I live in your area, I am sure I would be one of the people you would Tutor for a project.
    Have lots of fun.
    Blessing
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is BIG news, what a fabulous opportunity for both of you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Very exciting news. The cruise will be awesome.....wish I could sign up.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!