About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Raffle Quilts and Finished Pieces!

Jenny bought along two gorgeous raffle quilts with her to Needlework this week.  She had quilted them for the Night Owls Patchwork Group and they will be raffled shortly ..... this is a colourful nine patch quilt ....



I did a nine patch swap a few years ago ..... so this is inspiring me to get them out and make a quilt like this !! 


This is not the best picture ... but this is gorgeous .... all made in bright and breezy batik fabrics ...  I bought tickets in the raffle .... hoping to win !!



Jenny had also nearly finished off her Robyn Alexander needlecase and scissor poke which we did on the Needlework Cruise .... I loved working on this piece and have nearly finished off mine too !


And Sue made this cute little canvas pyramid hanger for her scissors !


6 comments:

  1. such beautiful projects,well done ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raffle quilt is very pretty. The needle case and scissor holder is truly beautifully stitched. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilt is so pretty. And I love, love the RA project - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These quilts are lovely.
    I am amazed by the beautiful work on the scissor hanger. So detailed !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!