About Me

My Photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Beautiful Swap Gift from Bec

I am  part of a group of amazing ladies and we recently had a swap which was due to be opened last week ... in all the happenings over the past week or so, I finally got to open it on the weekend .... and I received this gorgeous Red Home bag from Bec .... thankyou so much Bec .... I LOVE IT !!!   It has certainly put a cheery smile on my face !!! 



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag, Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really lovely, You are very lucky. hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. And it is such pretty fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful! I know you were delighted when you opened that package, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely bag! Cheerful colors, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so lucky! Gorgeous bag and beautiful fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bec did a wonderful job on the bag Fiona....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bag and such a great swap

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely gift to receive Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful bag! Congratulations!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!