About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, April 8, 2013

Stitching on the Lake - Canberra

Just back from Sydney tonight and must share with you our projects for "Stitching on the Lake" for the next two Saturdays in Canberra - the 13th is booked out but there is still room on the 20th if you would like to join us !!   We are looking forward to seeing lots of familiar faces and some new ladies who will be joining us for the first time !    Our stitching days are lots of fun with  dashes of creativity and always delicious food prepared by our very own Masterchef  ... Lynne !!!     Sylvia and I have six projects to share with you ....  these pictures will give you an idea of colours and fabrics we have used ..... this lovely applique journal cover .....  


This cute little felt mat ... complete with it's own little village ....



Painted and appliqué jug of flowers ....


An embroidered mug bag for your tall coffee mugs (or you could make it shorter) ...


An embroidered thread keeper and pincushion ...


And lastly a canvas work treasure ..... to complete this piece I have used 7 different DMC stranded threads .... you can use your own choice of colours, or I have used 991, 992, 3042, 3727, 3740, 3834 and 3835.  


4 comments:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!