About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Stitching on the Lake" Week 2

Sylvia and I had another wonderful day on Saturday with all the ladies at "Stitching on the Lake" in Canberra .... lots of smiling faces, amazing food and even a few stitches completed!!   Here are some glimpses ..... a wonderful display by Hobbysew Belconnen of Lynette Andersons beautiful fabrics and patterns ...



Sylvia's finished version of Anni Downs lovely Angel Sewing Case ...


This bundle of Anni's new fabrics just had to come home in my bag with me ...


Anne finished off this lovely project from last year and added fabric borders to make a framed quilt ... it look fabulous ... well done Anne!


Paddy cruised in wearing her version of Lynette Andersons lovely bag ... the must have fashion accessory for the season! 


Coralee's version of my embroidered sewing basket from our Retreat last August ... beautiful!


Some lovely finished pieces by Anni Downs .. Heather has made this gorgeous version!


The food was amazing .... again!   


Mmmmmmm ..... delicious !


Happy ladies stitching!


And again .... more smiling faces ...


Lots more projects on the way from these ladies ....


And special thanks again to Lynne (master chef) and her very able assistant Maree for such an amazing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea .... it was scrumptious!   thankyou xx 


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like so much fun, and all the projects are beautiful! I really like that red sweater in the picture with the lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful show and tell and lots of yummy food.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing stitching weekends all over Australia by the look of it. Your get together looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely time was enjoyed by all! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I love your blog and every stitch of each work teaches us so willingly.
    I am a faithful follower.
    A warm hug from Tenerife, Canary Islands.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!