About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Birthday cushion

I am very fortunate to be part of a gorgeous online group of stitching ladies and as I had a birthday this week I was blessed with the most gorgeous gift ....


This amazing cushion/chair caddy for my comfort and my sewing bits and pieces arrived from Kerri (my designated maker for my birthday) and what a gorgeous gift it is ....


These pockets will be great to fill with my sewing pieces and the stitching and fabrics are just divine !


And I absolutely LOVE the fabrics !!


And I was spoilt with some yummy chocolate (Toblerone) and a cute little notepad !   Thanks so much ladies ... I LOVE my gift and am very lucky to call you all friends! 


A very cute little gift was received from Sylvia also .... this cute little pincushion house from Yoko Saito's book which I gave Sylvia for her birthday ... along with some lovely fabrics too !! 


I have lots more birthday celebrations to share with you including our trip to Melbourne on the weekend .... next post !!    Thankyou all for your lovely wishes via email, text and phone, and lots of cards to celebrate!! 

6 comments:

  1. Those are such nice gifts! The colors of the fabrics are so pretty, and the embroidery makes it so special, and I just love that little house pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Fiona and what a wonderful gift to receive,hope you have a wonderful day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it. IT was fun to make. Hard to make things for people you havent met yet. Hope to meet you one day. It is a great group of "friends in stitching"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guauuuuuuuu....MARAVILLOSO!!!!
    Saludos desde Canarias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Fiona! What lovely gifts from your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!