About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, May 31, 2013

Stitch A Long Pincushion Finish and Beautiful French General Fabrics

After a hectic few weeks I'm back and getting back into finishing off my projects (in between doing some secret stitching for our upcoming "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat in August!   I have finished off this gorgeous pin cushion from Natalie Bird's Red Home Book .... I love this so much that this is the second one I have made and this got posted off yesterday to a far off land .... happy birthday to someone special ....


This is so lovely to put together and in my favourite fabrics .... French General !!


And a belated very big THANKYOU to my swap friends who have send me this gorgeous assortment of French General fabrics for my birthday recently ... they have arrived over the past 2 weeks and I love each and every one of them .... thanks so much girls .... a girl can never have too many French General fabrics can she ???


11 comments:

  1. Love the birthday swap too, soo much fun, and we can never have too many French general fabrics lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pincushion is one of my favourite things too....and no, a girl can't have to much FG. Great photo of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Pin Cushion is so lovely !
    Perfect color choices. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pincushion, gorgeous colours and fabrics and love the little house.
    Happy belated birthday wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done making this lovely pin cushion again. It looks beautiful. Lovely fabrics too.
    Cheers from rainy Lyon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful fabrics and such a lovely pincushion!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pincushion and the birthday swap sure has replenished the FG stash........did you get all your parcels???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pin cushion!! Glad you liked all the birthday fabric - and I agree wholeheartedly - one can never have enough French General!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful fabrics and pin cushion :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!