About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Asta's Beautiful Bags

At Needlework on Tuesday evening Asta bought along not one but two of her beautiful bags she has made for her very lucky sisters (I hope they don't read my blog !!)   They are designed by Anni Downs and are just gorgeous and so beautifully made by Asta !   This one has lovely spotty blue lining fabric !



And this version has gorgeous orange spotty lining fabric !


And the back .... "sing and the world sings with you" ....


Here is my Christmas Bunting .... so much easier to photograph like this ...


And Shirley has finished off her canvas work cube !  


9 comments:

  1. What gorgeous bags. I too love the orange. Your bunting looks fabulous. So does the cube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is really nice. I like the little patchwork on the bottom, and your bunting is very pretty and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bags......lucky sisters. Your Christmas bunting. Is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bags and I love your bunting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bags Fiona...I'm going to start one too for when I go to my singing lessons! Hopefully I'll be able to get back to the group after the holidays xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Asta could use another sister..those bags are fab. Your bunting looks festive..might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bags and your bunting.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!