About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crochet Rugs and Needlework Finishes !

Lynn and Osla have been very busy crocheting beautiful rugs over the past few weeks and they bought them in to show us on Wednesday .... this is Osla's gorgeous blue rug ...


She has finished off all the squares beautifully ... with different crochet patterns ...


And Lynn made this equally amazing striped rug with fantastic three dimensional flowers ...


The flowers look great ...


Elaine finished off her sewing pouch from a few weeks ago ... love the red fabrics !


And Shirley finished off another sewing pouch from a few years ago !


Shirley also completed these cute little chickens ...


I have been doing some "secret" stitching for our "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat at the beginning of August so cannot show any of it just yet ..... rest assured ... my fingers are not idle !! 

4 comments:

  1. Although I always love your posts, I don't always comment. Just want to let you know I always enjoy seeing all of the beautiful and creative things your group comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful work ladies ,thankyou for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sharing! You have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!