About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, June 7, 2013

Mrs Beasley's Sampler Quilt

When this beautiful magazine .... Vignette Issue 10 ... arrived in the post yesterday .... I fell in love with yet another project of Leanne Beasley's !!!   



I think I just have to add "Mrs Beasley's Sampler Quilt" to my list of things to do !!



So .... I ordered some fabrics and thread .... and hope to start stitching soon !!!



Leanne never fails to disappoint with her beautiful "Vignette" magazines ... this one has some lovely cooking and ideas to make a quilting journal  too ...



Even the back cover is gorgeous .... and the next issue looks great too !!    Is anyone else out there making this quilt??



5 comments:

  1. Sharon from lillebelle lane has started the quilt and her block is amazing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration. I love your upcoming project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a couple snippets of Leanne's embroidery for this sampler quilt on her blog yesterday - they look delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty I can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really pretty, but is it worth $18 really for each magazine or is it more a book? Just thought I would ask.......

    Hugs,
    Vicki R
    sunraesban@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!