About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Needlework and a Quilt in Progress

Back at Needlework last night and today after 2 weeks absence ...  and all my ladies have been productive and creative whilst I've been away .... Joyce has finished off this beautiful embroidered table cloth ...


It really is gorgeous and her stitching is divine ...


And she has also finished off a lovely embroidered garden needlecase too ...


"Spit happens" ... this is a cute version of a Nancy Halvorsen design !


Joan was making lots of suffolk puffs to embellish a special project !


Pauline had finished off a terribly cute baby blanket ...


Sue's enbroidered bag full of her stitching goodies ...


Jeanette is finishing off her canvas work ...


And Vere, Debbie, Nola and Jill are putting together our next raffle quilt ... here's Vere at the sewing machine ...


They had a little production line going .... one cutting, one sewing, one ironing and one trimming the squares ... great teamwork ...


Thanks ladies ... this is going to look fabulous !! 


4 comments:

  1. such beautiful work ladies,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work! Such a talented group. I love these updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hollyhocks are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ladies are all so very talented! That tablecloth is divine.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!