About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pieced Sewing Keeper and The Coast to Coast Walk

I have now put the finishing touches on the pieced sewing keeper I have been making ... I love to have lots of little project bags to keep all my different stitcheries in and this is one I have made using my favourite fabrics .... French General .... the front with a little stitched panel ...




The back ....


Inside view ....

And full of my next little project I am working on ....   for my Needework ladies we will be working on this over the next two weeks ....



And in our spare time, David and I have been working on plans to do the Coast to Coast walk from one side of England to the other in September this year ... 300 kilometres from St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay (about 17 days walking) .... better stop stitching and start training now !!   I would love to hear from anyone who has done this walk ....



7 comments:

  1. Lovely little sewing pouch. The walk sounds amazing, you will really experience England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pouch!! The walk sounds like an incredible experience!! Looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pouch...and the walk sounds amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to look at Greenwood Fiberworks blog she and her husband are walking across England right now and she is blogging about it. My husband and I went last year and loved England.

    Love the keeper so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're volksmarchers and I've read about this walk. Would have done it if we were living in England and not Germany. Please post about your adventure. Have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love the pretty pouch. Do u have a pattern? Does it have pockets inside? P.s. the walk sounds fabulous. I live in sw Louisiana (hot, humid, steamy wet), so my treadmill and the tv is the best I can do. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is such a great pouch :-) and beautiful fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!