About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Stunning Country Crafts" magazine project

This lovely magazine turned up on my doorstep yesterday .... and to my delight there was one of my projects featured .....


Wildflower Jewels .... an embroidered jewellery box with Australian wildflower embroidery ....


Their photos are always so much better than mine .... and I wouldn't mind that string of pearls in my jewellery box when it is returned !!   Such a nice surprise !! 


Last night at Needlework, Carol had finished off her embroidered purse and bought it along to show us .. well done ... a lovely job Carol !!


Helen had finished off her canvas work in lovely vibrant colours !


Tracey's Christmas quilt has been quilted and is waiting for the border ... get well soon Tracey ... we are thinking of you !!


And Dale had finished off her version of the same quilt !!   Looks like everyone is getting organised for Christmas !!   I hope to make it to the Craft Fair in Sydney on Friday ... is anyone else going ??


8 comments:

  1. congrats Fiona its stunning,well done and lovely show and tell ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your magazine appearance - your project is indeed "stunning"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jewellery box, Fiona. Good luck with the pearls . . . :)

    Where do you get the box from (minus pearls and your gorgeous embroidery, of course!!)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations.....it must be so exciting to see your design in print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pearls are beautiful (and so it your jewellery box). I'll be at the show on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your design, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation! Always lovely to receive recognition!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! What pretty things!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!