About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, August 25, 2013

stitching@bodalla

I had a lovely day in Bodalla yesterday teaching a group of ladies for the day ... and we had a most enjoyable day !!   We worked on the projects from my last post and had lots of lovely quality stitching time ....   here are the ladies - all with heads down - working hard on their projects ....





There was some fabulous show and tell .... 


Gorgeous sewing pouches ... you can never have enough of these ...


Some finished projects from our previous stitching days ...


Gorgeous quilts (Anni Downs pattern) ...


More from previous sewing days ...


Lovely chatelaine ... embroidered with silk ribbon and threads ...


Beautiful biscornu ....


Cut baby hanging ...


Another sewing pocket ...


More of the ladies hard at work ...


A gorgeous Christmas decoration (... I feel the need to source some red linen)!!! 


Oh ... and we ate well too !!


Suzanne's gorgeous work cushion with lots of pockets filled with all her sewing pieces !


And I loved this set which Elizabeth's sister had made for her and sent from South Africa !  Just gorgeous !! 


So ladies ... thank you for having me again for another lovely stitching day of friendship, food and fun! Looking forward to the next one !   

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Fiona - enjoyed the day tremendously and looking forward to finishing off the projects to bring to next years show and tell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful show and tell ladies,so very inspiring,glad you had a lovely time Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day spent teaching, learning, enjoying and sharing with friends. Wished I lived closer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone had a very good time. Loved the photos, especially the show and tell.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!