About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First week of Coast to Coast walk

Trying to share some photos of our trip so far ... But very very slow ... Here goes .... The start at St Bees and heading off around the coastal headlands, then into the Lakes District of Cumbria and feeling like we are on the cover of the Derwent pencil box!  Gorgeous accommodation and lots of lovely people we have met along the way!










4 comments:

  1. I read a book about someone who did that walk and am delighted to see your photographs.
    Beautiful countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are breathtaking. I love the one of the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful views!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!