About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One day ... 25km to go to Robin Hoods Bay!

Have just finished our second last day and are relaxing in the tiny village of Egton Bridge with a coffee!  We had a misty walk across the moors followed by a lovely walk through a forest to reach our destination today.   25km to walk tomorrow and we will have completed 302km across England!  Looking forward to celebrating with the fellow walkers we have met along the way tomorrow night!  Lots of stories to be told!






4 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics Fiona,very scenic,enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, love the flower boxes and hanging baskets around shops etc...bright and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Fiona and David! Enjoy Robin Hoods Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved this journey! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!