About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, September 30, 2013

Stunning Santorini ...

We are thoroughly enjoying our relax in Santorini ... The scenery is amazing, the food incredible and the weather is perfect! And did I mention the sunsets?  My sister Wendy and her husband Greg met us here on their way back from a turkey and we are spending 6 days here before heading home ... A great way to unwind and relax after that big walk!  We are staying in Oia on the tip if Santorini, away from the crowds, and it is stunning ....













4 comments:

  1. oh my Fiona what gorgeous pics and the weather looks wonderful,have fun with your sister.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....what a way to finish off a wonderful holiday, the colours are amazing like the sunset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pics Fiona! You sure are having a great time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!