About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, October 4, 2013

Farewell Santorini .... Hello home

We are now on the final leg of our journey home after an amazing time in Santorini ... We stayed in a gorgeous little villa in Oia and enjoyed the sights, the warm weather, the amazing food and the lovely hospitality of the locals.  Unfortunately all good holidays have to come to an end and we are now in Hong Kong airport waiting for our last flight home and back to reality!   It was lovely to share the Santorini part of our holiday with my sister Wendy and her husband Greg ... The bottom photo is our last lunch together at Amoudi Bay ....













2 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!!! Thank you for sharing an amazing holiday....beautiful (Escape to the Country) England & stunning Santorini, you certainly have lots of memories to share with family & friends....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe Journey home, looked great...envious

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!