About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Grandparents ....

Now I can share some news .... we are going to be grandparents!   


You may now notice that I cut out the bottom half of the photo in the previous post as I wasn't sure she was ready to share with the world ... but Ash decided she liked the photo and would share it on Facebook so now everyone knows !!!   We are all very excited for them as we all enter a new phase in our lives .... due early March !!   

15 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations to the happy couple. Exciting times ahead for everyone. enjoy. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can compare notes on being Grannies, my grandson is due in January!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting for you all Fiona,you will love being a grandma and Ash is glowing,congrats to all.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Grandma!! Very exciting times in your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nanna. Ash does look rather glowing in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Fiona, it is a great next step, we are expecting our fourth in December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Fiona to you as Grandmother and the beautiful couple.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is such fun being a grandparent and so very special. Congratulations to Ash and Tim and to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how exciting!! congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You guys will be awesome Grands :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, exciting news, Fiona! Congratulations! I have a grandbaby due in March also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the happy couple...nothing like a grandbaby! I have another grandson due in March too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely! Congratulations to all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!