About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Needlework Ladies

Some more of the lovely finishes from some of the Needlework ladies today .....  I LOVE this Anni Downs design which Pauline has finished .... the colours are beautiful and it is inspiring to see it finished so beautifully ...maybe  I should now dig mine out and get a move on with it .....


Pauline also showed us this beautiful christening gown she had made for her grandchild ... her work is just exquisite ....


And the close up showing the smocking and embroidery just shows how beautiful this really is ....


Shirley F had made this journal cover using a Lynette Anderson design and added her own touch of slightly padding the applique piece .... you can always use another pin cushion !! 


We are off to Sydney tomorrow for a wedding on Friday ... I will hopefully have some stitching to share soon .... I am finishing off and writing notes for our Stitching Day projects so can't share anything just yet !! 

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful work from the ladies,have fun at the wedding Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!