About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Needlework Ladies

This post is all about Renate !!!   She bought along three beautifully finished pieces last night to share with us ... this lovely painted embroidery was a project we started a few years ago ... better late than never !! 


She has also finished off two cute little canvas work hangings .... very impressive finishes Renate !!



Not sure if I have shared this or not, but one of the Bodalla ladies had this beautiful work cushion when I was teaching down there recently .... I think I might just have to make another one !! 


It had lots of antique lace and lots of pockets for bits and pieces ... such a handy little sewing essential! 


2 comments:

  1. such beautiful work ladies,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That work cushion is divine!! Can I ask you designed the pattern Fiona??

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!