About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stitching on the Lake Projects Revealed

As promised here are the six projects which Sylvia and I will be teaching at "Stitching on the Lake" in Canberra on Saturday 2nd November and again on Saturday 23rd November 2013.   The first Saturday is completely booked out, but there are still some spots available on the 23rd if you are interested ... email either of us with your details if you are keen !!    Here is a little Christmas Stitching Bag, complete with coloured houses and stitchery .... just the right size to pop all your Christmas stitching into ... or a great idea for a Christmas gift would be to fill this with a special project to give to one of your many stitching friends ....



A Christmas Canvas Work hanging with a patchwork design .... for all the very keen canvas workers who love to stitch these little hangings .... the colours I have used are 221, 680, 936 and ecru. 


A cute little Christmas Stocking filled with love ... and hopefully peace ....


This gorgeous Christmas Cushion will bring good cheer to your home ...


These super cute little felt Christmas decorations will add a bright and cheery flavour to your tree ...


And you can tell we are on the "peace" theme this year .... this simply delightful paper pieced "peace" design will get you hooked on paper piecing and be a cute addition to your tree ....


So .... we hope you find some inspiration from the projects we have planned ... use these photos as a guide to your fabrics to bring along with you and don't forget to bring your camera for some extra photos of the projects and a coffee/tea mug to lighten the load of the dishwasher in the kitchen!!   We are all looking forward to the yummy delights which Lynne is preparing, but mostly we are looking forward to spending the day stitching with friends old and new !! 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishes! I'm visiting from Sew Many Ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful projects. I appreciate embroidery because I'm not very good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely projects. Hope the weekend goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such gorgeous projects Fiona,sure wished i lived closer,have fun ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty I love them all I do wish I lived closer I would join a class.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the project look great I love naking small projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the weekend goes well, great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas projects !
    The Christmas pillow is lovely. ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects as always...have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!