About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Would you like to join us for "Christmas Stitching on the Lake" on Saturday 23rd November 2013??

We have some places available at our "Christmas Stitching on the Lake" on Saturday 23rd November 2013 in Canberra and wonder whether you would like to join us ??    Here are some of the lovely ladies who joined us for a "Stitching on the Lake" day earlier this year ....



Lots of ladies .... lots of stitching ... lots of eating ... lots of laughter ....


Sylvia and I will be your tutors for the day .... and this time we are offering six Christmas inspired projects for you to work on throughout the day ....


The hall actually looks very tidy and inviting  when you first arrive ....


If you would like to join us, please email me at stitchfiona@hotmail.com and I will provide further details!

2 comments:

  1. Fiona: If I lived closer much closer I would join you I love retreats.
    Have fun.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wished i lived closer Fiona,have fun girls.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!