About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Friends in Stitching Swap and Needlework Finishes

I am very fortunate to be part of a "Friends in Stitching" group and we have just had another swap and we each made a needle case for someone within the group .... and this was my beautiful gift from Cathy .... 


Inside was a gorgeous needle case using my favourite French General fabrics and some needles and bits and pieces ... I am one lucky girl !! 


My Needlework ladies have been very productive this past week or so .... here is Lynne's gorgeous Sue Spargo zippered tote .... all finished and in my favourite colours !!    Here is the front ....



And the back ....


Chris has finished off this gorgeous tissue holder in hard anger ....


Shirley H finished off her stitching journal ...


And two bags .... 


Front and back ..... 



4 comments:

  1. Son todos maravillosos.
    Saludos desde Tenerife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous needle case Fiona and boy you sure have some clever ladies in your group.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the needle case you received! All the projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona: how lucky you are to belong to such a wonderful and talented group, everything is beautiful.
    Thank-you for sharing this post with us.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!