About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Stitching on the Lake" 23 November 2013

Well our last Stitching Day for the year has now finished and this mornings cup of tea in bed was very welcome!  It is always fun organising and planning our stitching days .... Sylvia and I enjoy the creative aspect of the planning and the stitching days are always fun!!   Here are some of yesterday's moments ....   this beautiful Christmas Bush came up from Batemans Bay with our clever caterer, Lynne ....



We feasted on a banquet which included Italian Lemon Biscuits ...


And savoury scones ....


Hobbysew from Belconnen joined us with tempting bits and pieces to purchase .... or just to enjoy the inspiration of seeing such beautifully finished projects ....


Terrie and Najelle always do such a lovely job of setting up a beautiful display ...


Some of Sylvia's finished projects were on display on the Hobbysew stall too ...


Anything of Anni Downs is always inspirational .... and tempting to purchase ....



I really must finish my little angel needle case ....


Lots of gorgeous Christmassy fabrics ....


Some beautifully finished projects from previous Stitching Days .... these were two notebook covers using a couple of early projects ....



It was lovely to see some of the finished pieces from our Retreat in August too ....


I think we all love the French General fabrics ....


This was my sewing box design from last years Retreat ... another gorgeous finish !!


And more show and tell ....


Anne had finished her Retreat quilt and made it bigger .... just divine Anne !


I have lots more photos and will share them tomorrow ...   but I would like to thank all the ladies who have attended our Stitching Days this year ... you are the reason we create and we are very happy that you love coming and sharing creative days with us !   Look forward to sharing fun stitching times with you next year !! 

3 comments:

  1. your days always look great............

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely projects Fiona,so glad you all had fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH a new year to plan for loads of stitching ideas I bet are in the planning for you all.
    Happy stitching

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!