About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stitching on the Lake Show and Tell

Some of the ladies at "Stitching on the Lake" had some lovely show and tell to share with us on Saturday .... here it is .... Jeanette had made this gorgeous quilt using old ties !!   I'm thinking of raiding my husband's old tie collection right now !! 


So simple yet very effective ...


Some beautiful stump work on display ....




A lovely folder cover from our Retreat in August ....


A very cute Bronwyn Hayes mug rug for your coffee cup ....


Coffee mug bag from a previous Stitching day ....


Jeanette is a bit of an "owl" person .... hence this cute little owl hanging ...


A gorgeous pincushion from a design in "Inspirations" ...


Love the scissors and scissor fob ....


Lots and lots of different stitches make this fantastic sewing pouch !


A tape measure holder from another "Inspirations" pattern .... all beautifully inspiring ladies .... such a lovely day was had by all !! 


4 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all of the gorgeous craft work. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my Fiona these ladies are very clever,i love their show and tell,thankyou for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!