About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

I was amazed and truly blessed to receive this gorgeous quilt from Sarah in our Friends in Stitching swap!  It is just beautiful and has been quilted by Sarah as well .... very very special ....


We had a lovely Christmas Day with extended family and friends and just missed our youngest Chelsea and Kye who had to stay in Townsville for Christmas ... they escaped to Mission Beach for a night and had a lovely time there !    We forgot to take lots of photos but here is one someone took of us after lunch yesterday ....


Nala and Frankie were decked out in tinsel for a short time only .... and then tried to eat the tinsel !!


Christmas Bush always looks beautiful at this time of year and we have a few vases around the house adding to the Christmas cheer!     I hope you have all enjoyed your Christmas celebrations with family and friends .... now on to some relaxing ....


8 comments:

  1. wow love the quilt,what a fun swap and lovely pics Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt Sarah has made for you...I love Christmas Bush...wondeful photos, my four legged boys were also dressed up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxing sounds good, Fiona. Lovely photos of your Christmas and what a gorgeous quilt! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quilt. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Fiona and Family: I love the pictures og Nal and Frankie, you and your husband are adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilt you are so lucky.

    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas, that quilt is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!