About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas is coming .....

Having finished up the Needlework year with our Christmas parties this past week, I am cleaning up and tidying my sewing room in the hope of getting some more things finished over the Christmas period .....   but I have to share this gorgeous knitted tea cosy which I received in our gift swap at the Wednesday Needlework lunch .... Margaret has made this very cute tea cosy which looks lovely on my red tea pot ....


Some assorted decorations I have collected .... simple yet elegant ....




And Osla made me this amazing doily for Christmas .... she is the crochet queen in our group and loves making all sorts of rugs and mats etc. .... thanks Osla .... love it !!    


And a year ago today we were celebrating the marriage of our eldest daughter Ashleigh to Tim .... it was a fantastic day and we are now looking forward to the birth of our first grandchild in March 2014 .... what an amazing time that will be .... Congratulations Ash and Tim on your first anniversary!  





2 comments:

  1. What an adorable tea cozy. Also congratulations on first grand baby. It is an awesome feeling :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations are just lovely and how exciting a grand baby....!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!