About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Friday in Townsville

We are just back from  Townsville visiting our youngest daughter Chelsea and her gorgeous Kye for a little pre Christmas fun! Sitting down at the beach on Friday and flicking through a newly purchased magazine 'Stunning Country Craft' yearbook and there is my pincushion !   I bought three magazines in a plastic wrap and thought I would browse through them as we relaxed on the beach and there it was !!



The frangipani flowers were out in abundance and absolutely gorgeous !



Palm trees and sunshine on the Strand ... all you need really !



Beautiful bruschetta for lunch one day !



Kye, Chelsea and Bailey ....



And farewelling our baby girl as we left ....   will see her again in the New Year hopefully !  So it's back to work tomorrow with a dose of the flu unfortunately .... but only a week to go until a Christmas/New Year break so that's something to look forward to !! 





2 comments:

  1. what lovely pics Fiona its always great fun to visit the kids and sorry to hear you have the flu,get well soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hope you feel better soon. How lovely to see your project in the magazine. I loved making that pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!