About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, December 16, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here .....

A gorgeous Christmas tree was delivered while we were away and it was waiting to be decorated on our return last night .... too tired though ... so tonight was the night !!   And here it is .... I will do a little bit more tweaking tomorrow in the daylight !!   I just have to say that the scent of pine throughout the house is gorgeous !


And a little Christmas tree at the front door sitting on my grandmother's Singer sewing table surrounded by Christmas cards ....


This cute reindeer was a gift at Leanne Beasley's Christmas Stitching Day and I think he looks lovely in front of the orchid which is flowering so beautifully at the moment ....


A Hawaiian Santa hat ... ready for Santa on Christmas morning ....


And stockings laying on the day bed beside the Christmas tree ... waiting to be filled ....


5 comments:

  1. beuatiful fiona ,xmas is so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: Blessed greetings to you in this beautiful season, love your tree so lovely.

    Merry Christmas

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. your definitely getting into the Christmas spirit.........have a wonderful Christmas............

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!