About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Leanne's House Stitchers Keeper

I have had a lovely lazy Sunday afternoon finishing off this Stitcher's Keeper I have been working on for a while .... it has been my "pick up and go project" for a long time now and it is nice to have finally finished it .... always good to have a deadline !! 



I have loved stitching with all the colourful Cosmo threads ....



And even enjoyed the little bit of quilting too .... I added one of my favourite "Scrumptious" fabrics by Moda and now have a lovely Stitchers Keeper !! 



And it was lovely to have a visit from this gorgeous couple .... our eldest son Sam and his girlfriend Nadia called in on the way home from a wedding down south .....  we enjoyed lunch on the deck in the sunshine .... Sundays don't get much better than this !!   Hope you have had a lovely weekend wherever you may be ! 



6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely finish and a beautiful couple there. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty. The colors are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely couple and the stitching is lovely also.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! this is beautiful !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitchery, gorgeous couple

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!