About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Christmas Season ......

We had our work Christmas Party last night .... at a local seafood restaurant .... and this chap watched our every move while we were having drinks on the pier .....


Champagne on the pier as the sun went down was pretty special ....


Table for 17 all set and ready to go ....


So .... a little worse for wear this morning ..... and we headed into "town" to get a "real" Christmas tree ..... would you believe there are none until next week or even later .... so we returned home and I started to get out my new decorations I have collected this year ...... I love this painted glass ornament from our trip to Santorini .....


And when my sister and her husband joined us in Santorini after travelling through Turkey, she gave me this gorgeous decoration from Turkey .... orange of course !!


And she travels a little more than me and bought back this cute hand painted bauble from Yellowstone Park earlier in the year !  I'm looking forward to having these new additions to our tree this year !


And I have been putting the finishing touches on a few "secret stitching" pieces for gifts for Christmas  this afternoon  .... all will be revealed when the gifts have been given !!


2 comments:

  1. sounds like a lovely spot for a meal and love those ornaments Fiona,enjoy your weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!