About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Townsville Stitching Bag

I have just sewn together my "Townsville Stitching Bag" .... so called because I stitched it on the plane to and from Townsville last week when we went to visit Chelsea and Kye .... little problem with the iron on fabric on the back of the design ...but it is just another little stitching bag for me ... so no worries .... this was a Leanne Beasley doily pattern and fabric received at Urban Stitches so I made it into a bag ! 



This is a close up of the beautiful and tiny stitching on my gift from Sylvia .... I was just admiring it and realised I hadn't shared a close up photo .... it's just lovely ....



And in today's stitching swap the theme is "N for Nativity" and here is my gift from Sarah ... a gorgeous star candle (to light the way) ....



This is not such a good photo but this is my gift I stitched for Sylvia which is a Natalie Bird design with a lovely verse about friendship ....



3 comments:

  1. Your bag is lovely !!
    Merry Christmas Fiona !!
    Florebce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is so cute! The stitching is great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué maravilla!!!
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨. *
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ **
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
    ¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o**
    ¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o*
    ¨¨¨*****♥*o**o****
    ¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥**
    ¨******o*****♥**o***
    ****o***♥**o***o***♥ *
    ¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
    ¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨
    FELIZ NAVIDAD para ti y los tuyos.
    Con todo mi cariño.
    Reyes Padrón “ El telar de mi abuela.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!