About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Visit to Steph's ....

As I had an appointment in Moruya this afternoon, I decided to spend a little bit of time afterwards in Steph's beautiful fabric shop ....   I was very spoilt by my Needlework ladies at Christmas time and they gave me a voucher to spend down there so I had a wonderful browse and a catch up with Steph ... and did a little shopping!! 


There are so many lovely displays ... I realised how much I had missed my often daily or at least weekly visits when I used to work down there ...


I couldn't resist some of Anni Downs new fabrics ...


I just ran my hands across the "Scrumptious" range of fabrics ...


This was so cute ... perhaps something a grandmother might make ??


Oh dear ... more grandmother knitting to be done ...


Gorgeous coloured pre cut felts ...


Some cute kits and designs by Lynette Anderson ...


And this lovely crooked houses quilt ... I loved the colours and the orange backing fabric ...


And what did I buy???    I'll let you know tomorrow !! 

1 comment:

  1. Fiona: I love fabric shops, the ideas that run through my head just looking at fabric is non stop.
    I look forward to seeing what you bought and will be making.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!