About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog to Print - Peaceful Threads 2013

Today I received my "Peaceful Threads 2013" book from Blog to Print .... I love this time of the year when I get to look back over the previous year in print.   It is such a good idea to print out your blog if you can ... I use it as a journal of sorts to keep track of all that I do in my needlework and with my family and friends .... here is the cover I chose for this past year .... with one my favourite canvas work pieces ....



I love how easy it is to read and love all the pictures ....



And looking back through I can see my projects for the upcoming Needlework Cruise which leaves Sydney on 13th November (whoops ... 13TH FEBRUARY) .... I'm busy putting kits together at the moment for my projects which accounts for my lack of stitching time ....



And this amazing thing has flowered outside our back door in the last few days ... not sure what it is ...????

But perhaps I could design an embroidery around it ???



6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a keepsake of each year in a. Book,enjoy Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book....is the flower a "spider lily" it would lovely stitched!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one book made up of my blog mite need to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your book. Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful flower pictures. We are stuck in the middle of a gray winter and the flowers really lift my spirits! Your book idea is wonderful, what a nice journal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!