About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, January 3, 2014

Canvas Work Scissor Fob

I'm enjoying having some quiet stitching time in between making meals for the house full of kids and friends .... I have finished off another of these little cubed scissor fobs ....  I think canvas work is one of my all time favourite things to do ....


Ash and Tim had fun throwing the Go Pro up in the air to get this photo ....


And Elliott has had some great kite surfing sessions when the wind was blowing and surf wasn't up ....



Gotta love summer days ..... back to work on Monday ....

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day on the coast!! And very cute pinwheels on the canvas . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful weather you are having,and love your cubed scissor fob Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scissor fob is Simply beautiful, really different from the ones I did in cross stitches;-)

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!