About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Making Kits and Patterns ....

I am having a productive afternoon making patterns and kits for the upcoming Needlework Cruise .... I have been invited to be a tutor and have to make complete kits for my projects I am teaching as well as some patterns for sale on the Cruise .....   making lots of progress today with some of these ....



The Ribbons and Roses Pincushion and Scissor Fob above is one of the classes I am teaching ....



And the Love to Sew Sewing Basket above is another ....    full kits required for each of these .... thanks to Larraine from "Up in Annie's Room" for the gorgeous wooden buttons I have used in this design ....



And these are some of the patterns I will be taking with me too ...



I'm trying decide which photo is the best for my "Australian Wildflowers Jewellery Box", my third project I will be teaching, and will post up that and some more of my pattern pictures in the next few days ....



I hope everyone is enjoying their Australia Day Long Weekend (in Australia) ...



I'm going to be sitting and stitching for a little while shortly .... just to relax ....



5 comments:

  1. Sighing mournfully here.......lol! Such gorgeous pictures, Fiona, wish I could come!

    Ooh forgot to tell you.... Our very new granddaughter is named after you, grin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from sew darn crafty. Looks like you will be super busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting do excited ! Not doing your class on the cruise but planning on buying a kit or 2 or 3 or... ... Beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!