About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, January 4, 2014

More Canvas Work on the go ...

I'm having a bit of a canvas work phase at present .... probably because it is small and easily portable ... I have been seen to be stitching on the beach ....   this is a Sue Hawkins kit I bought in England and it is quite large .... a needle case sewing etui and scissor fob ... such lovely colours and I adore the hand-dyed threads which were included in the kit .... this is one small square from the back section ...


Our local village had a market this morning and we came home with delicious local honey, a cob of wholemeal crusty bread and some mangoes ....


And my friend Tracey takes such gorgeous photos and had a stall there so I bought some of her amazing photos of our local area ....


And couldn't resist the blueberries from the local berry farm either .... needless to say these are all gone now ....


3 comments:

  1. your canvas piece is lovely...yummy market purchases...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent seen canvas work for a while, looks lovely and nice to have a different medium to work with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun, blue water, where's the snow and ice, lol? Love Sue's designs, her stall at Harrogate was a visual feast, a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!