About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Productive Kit Making Day

Whilst not working in the office today, I am working at home making up kits for the upcoming Needlework Cruise in mid February ....  



Winding threads onto little cards becomes very time consuming I've discovered .... and all of these threads are still to be cut up and wound on ....



Taking photos to print to put onto the front of patterns .... all time consuming but a fun day of creativity at home ....



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag ! with lovely colors ;)
    Looks like great fun.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: The bag is beautiful, I hope your cruise has wonderful weather and loads of memories..

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. needlework cruise! Oh, I need just exactly that! LOL have a wonderful stitch filled time! I will be there in spirit! maybe in real life someday as well!
    hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!