About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Girls Get Together for Ash

Yesterday we had the most enjoyable lunch with Ashleigh and 18 of her friends ... not a "baby shower" as such but just a get together before the baby arrives .... it was lovely .... such gorgeous friends she has and they all had a great time together ....



Overwhelmed by some gorgeous gifts (although they were all told to bring nothing) ....


Treasured friends .... and Kaz made the most gorgeous white chocolate caramel slice to enjoy ....


Getting ready for lunch ....


More food ....


Two grandmothers in waiting ....  Ann and I ...


Bec designed and painted this beautiful card .... which I am going to try and stitch into a design for the baby .... I love the colours ....



And this afternoon I am packing up my kits and patterns for the Needlework Cruise this week ...


It has been a busy time lately, but I think I might enjoy a relaxing first day at sea later this week before my classes start ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!