About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heading off to work .....

So .... this is my workplace for the next two weeks ..... "Voyager of the Seas" ..... as it cruises from Australia to New Zealand and back again ..... I am tutoring on the Needlework Cruise organised by Needlework Tours and am looking forward to meeting lots of new ladies who will hopefully enjoy the classes I am teaching ....



I will try and blog at some stage, but if I don't I will no doubt have lots of lovely photos to share on my return !    Last night at Needlework there were some beautiful finishes ..... Mary has made this beautiful quilt for a special grandson ...



This is an Anni Downs design and I have seen it done in a couple of different colour ways ... this one looks gorgeous !



And Marie has another lucky grandson receiving this gorgeous "bug quilt" ... I'm sorry I'm sure of the designer but it absolutely beautiful ....



Cute bugs ....



And Asta has just started her own blog called "Yarns from my Sewing Basket" .... she is still working out how to get the photos on there, but pay her a visit (click on the link above) shortly and you should find some treasures .... this is her beautifully worked cushion and you will probably see a photo of this and others on her blog soon .....



2 comments:

  1. Have fun on the cruise. How great. The blankets are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a fabulous workplace, Fiona! I would love to do that! :) Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!