About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, March 10, 2014

Inspiring Country Threads "Patchwork" Edition

A nice surprise came in the mail today .... the new issue of "Inspiring Country Threads - Patchwork Edition" Volume 15 No. 1 .... and there I was on the front cover !!    


There is a nice article inside and some photos of some of my projects !


The light is shining on these pages so not so fantastic ... if you want to read the article, you will have to purchase the magazine !!


And my project in this issue is the Chateau Rouge Sewing Bag .... and coming up in the next issue are the pincushion, needle case and scissor fob which complete the set ! 


6 comments:

  1. My copy arrived in the mail on Friday and I read the article about you this afternoon with a cup of tea! Lovely story and cute sewing bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Fiona. Your work is beautiful and well deserving of being featured in a magazine !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor...and well deserved! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Fiona,thats awesome,i started the embroidery for this bag on the weekend,i love it,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. It's always nice ehen you get published.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!