About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sunny Saturday

What a beautiful day it has been here at home ....  a visit to the beach with eldest son Sam for a final surf at our home beach before he heads off to New York to live for 2 years .... here is David and Sam looking for that elusive wave ....


Got one ... albeit a little small ...


The dogs swam out to meet Sam ....


Chasing balls along the beach ....


I finished off this Arabian Nights canvas work piece for Lynne's birthday present during this week .... and then I inserted it into the lid of a Sudberry House Jewellery Box which I ordered from the UK ... I'm happy with the result and I think Lynne was too !!  Happy Birthday my friend! 



I had ordered lots of these boxes from the UK for the Needlework Cruise and this is my Australian Wildflower Embroidery in the lid of another jewellery box ... which is now on my dresser with my jewellery inside it !   Something for me finally !! 





3 comments:

  1. That Arabian stitchery is wow.. Love the colours, gold thread and beads.. Mmm I'm your new friend lol plenty of time till November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely boxes! And good for you, making a gift for yourself this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a wonderful day at the beach!
    Your boxes are gorgeous and you should gift yourself more often!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!