About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Home Again .... and heading off again soon .......

Finally I have arrived back home late last night after what seems like forever in Sydney .... I was a bit sorry to be leaving this gorgeous little man though ....  it has been lovely to spend time with Ash, Tim and Jed and have lots of lovely cuddles with Jed ....


Ash wanted to make something for a friend who is having a baby so we visited Cottage Quiltworks at Warriewood on Sydney's northern beaches .... and what a lovely find it was !!   And Jed peacefully slept through the whole visit ....


It was lovely to receive my Friends in Stitching swap from Teresa .... we had a Gail Pan pattern swap and Teresa made me this beautiful thread holder for my Cottage Garden Threads and also included some beautiful little buttons .... I love it !! 


Opening a big pile of mail this morning and the current "Inspiring Country Threads" has another of my projects inside ....


The rest of the Chateau Rouge Sewing Set to accompany the Chateau Rouge Sewing Bag which was featured in the last issue ....   not a whole lot of stitching has been happening in the last few weeks but now things have settled down a bit I will get back into it and hopefully have some projects to share over the coming week.....


I'm heading to Melbourne on Wednesday to help out Jane MacDonald at the BeBe Bold stand at the Australasian Quilt Convention from Thursday to Sunday in Melbourne ....  please come and say hello if you are visiting !!   I will also be giving Helen Stubbings of Hugs n Kisses a hand on Thursday morning for a little while .... so I'm looking forward to that too !!   Hope to see you there !! 


AQC
ROYAL EXHIBITION BUILDING 
CARLTON GARDENS
MELBOURNE
APRIL 10-13 2014



4 comments:

  1. How special that you spent time with little Jed and what a lovely boy he is,have fun in Melb Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun in Melbourne. Would love to be coming too. Gorgeous photos of little Jed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little man is so cute.....have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your feet are hardly touching the ground. I've recently purchased about 8 of hugs and kisses christmas patterns... Very nice and so well presented! You can never have to much christmas lol. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!