About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, April 7, 2014

STITCHING ON THE LAKE - CANBERRA - 26TH APRIL AND 3RD MAY 2014

This is just a reminder for anyone who wants to attend our "Stitching on the Lake" days on either Saturday 26th April 2014 or Saturday 3rd May 2014 that we need final numbers for catering purposes by the end of this week!      If you want more details please email me.    Or if you haven't yet replied to our earlier emails, please let me know if you are planning on coming so I can keep our lovely caterer Lynne happy!!    You might just like to sit and stitch for the day .... here is a glimpse of last years Stitching on the Lake set up ....



You might enjoy chatting with friends and doing a few stitches on one of the projects on offer, or simply enjoy delicious tempting treats ...


Some projects previously completed by some of the ladies ....


Its not too late to email me before the end of this week .... and maybe we'll see you there!! 



4 comments:

  1. That's come up again soon Fiona,have fun ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived closer sound so good...have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i am with Peg wished i lived closer, you are bound to have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots of information about the topics covered in depth. Im glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
    Test and Tag Brisbane
    rcd testing services brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!