About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gail Pan

I am very lucky to count the lovely Gail Pan amongst my friends and I'm more than happy to share her beautiful new book with you .... "patchwork loves embroidery" ....  




There are some simply gorgeous projects in this book including this cute little bag (on my list of projects to complete) ...



And this equally gorgeous pincushion (just because you can never have too many bags or pincushions) ....



Gail also has a gorgeous new range of fabrics out and I see that it is now in stock in some of the shops ....  Gail has sent me a little to "play" with .... so I'm going to have lots of fun with these beautiful beautiful fabrics and this inspiring new book !!    Thanks Gail .... I love them !! 



4 comments:

  1. Gail's new book looks fabulous - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this book and the fabrics are beautiful,have lots of fun Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased the new Christmas book but that new flower fabric is pretty, the one with all the flower names is a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great book...love the fabric have fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!