About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 23, 2014

Needlework Ladies

We have had some lovely finishes at Needlework this past week .... Sue has made this very effective quilt using different floral fabrics ....



Jenny finished her embroidered purse from the Stitching on the Lake day ...


She also finished off her sewing tools bag ....


And these cute little turtle pincushions .... 


Sue's stitching ladies made her a very very special quilt for her recent 60th birthday .... it is just lovely and a gorgeous memory quilt with all her group stitching their names onto the quilt !


Sue has also finished this amazing quilt .... with three dimensional flowers .... absolutely gorgeous and so very effective .... that's Sue on the left of the photo !


Although this is behind glass in a recessed box, Pauline's stump work is just beautiful and this little trio of designs is so very special !


I have been stitching and working on finishing off my projects for our "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat weekend outside Canberra at the beginning of August .... so I can't show anything at the moment .... but hopefully soon !!

3 comments:

  1. The new blog layout looks lovely Fiona. Can't wait to hear about your secret stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: Beautiful finishes, love them all.

    Caterine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!