About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, June 15, 2014

stitching@bodalla

I have been away in Melbourne this weekend catching up with friends, watching the AFL at the MCG on Friday night and enjoying a fabulous lunch and dinner yesterday before heading home this morning.   All a bit rushed but lovely to catch up with them!     I will be stitching@bodalla this weekend with a group of ladies and I promised to share the photos of the projects we will be doing .... a little canvas work thimble pip ....


A handy little pocket for your pens and pencils (or crochet hooks) ....


A village houses sewing pouch ....


An embroidered purse ....


A cross stitch bookmark (which can also be made into a needle roll) ....


And an evening bag appliquéd with felt and fabrics ....


You will need to look at your initial list of requirements to see what you need to bring and I'm really looking forward to catching up with all the ladies on Saturday morning ....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona lots of lovely projects there for the ladies,have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices to stitch, love the sewing tools pattern is it for sale?

    Have fun
    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!